In class I wanted nothing to do with him, but he wasn’t getting that very strong vibe that I was sending out. The following things should NEVER EVER BE SAID TO A PERSON NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD. This makes body hair bachelor look like a God. Pull the trashcan near, you might have to use it. I might have thrown up in my mouth when he said these two things: one after the other. And readers, he wasn’t trying to get rid of me either. He was serious!
Bachelor 1: What do you think if I grew a moustache?
Me: I think moustaches are really gross and only perverts have them.
Bachelor 1: But it would make your first kiss so magical.
* Signs of acid reflex begin*--and start….now!
Bachelor 1: So I was talking to my sister last night and she asked me something. She was like have you farted in front of her yet? And I was like…NO, I barely know her. I just thought you’d want to know.
*Oh, gosh….lip quivering.*
Well I couldn’t take it anymore. That I night I called him to explain to him that I just wasn’t interested in any more dates. Our conversation went something like this:
Me: Hey Bachelor # 1 I was just calling to tell you that I think we’re on two different pages. (More like different books)
Bachelor #1: What do you mean; I think we’re on the same page.
Me: Well you know, I’m a freshmen and I’m just interested in dating a lot of different people right now. I’m not really looking for anything serious where as I think you might be.
Bachelor # 1: I’m not looking for anything serious.
Me: Ok, well I just don’t think it would be a good idea for us to go on any more dates.
Bachelor# 1: oh...yea……..I think so too. I was going to call and tell you the same thing, but I started watching football.
Me: Ok great, well I’ll talk to you later.
*click!*
And that was the end of Bachelor # 1, thank heavens. I started sitting in the front of the classroom with this girl I met in class. I only ever saw him twice after that and that was enough for me.
But I did facebook stalk him after that and I must tell you something. The night we went to Fuddruckers his mission was having a mission reunion. He joined this group on facebook designated to the area he served his mission. He commented on the board that night that he’d be missing the reunion but for a good purpose because he went on a really good date. Later someone wrote on his actual wall asking if anything ever happened with that date and Bachelor # 1’s response was one for the book (his book). He said that nothing happened because he only went on a date with me because he felt sorry for me and that I really, really wanted to go on a date with him. Oh my gosh, so not even what happened!
Oh and then a couple months later I realized he defriended me. It pretty much rocked.
That’s my story. I hope I didn’t forget anything because it’s one of my favorite, but sickening stories! Pretty much, that’s the story of my life—in case you couldn’t tell. Life is still great! I love you all.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
The Co-ed
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This was one of the best valentine's day I've had in 4 years.I mean it was great. You'll have to text me about it. I think that story was soooo funny but I wouldn't hope that for anyone. How was your VD/SAD Single Awareness Day?
Ahhh, the legend of The Ryun.
Haha...that is so funny.
Post a Comment