Friday, March 6, 2009

Dear Miss March

Dear March,
I missed you. I missed your sunny personality and your occasional coolness. I missed your fresh scent of flower buds. I can’t wait to hear your twittering songs. Sometimes you nearly blow me over, but I like to think that you’re simply trying to help me learn to fly. I never run out of time when I’m with you because you give me the most that a month could ever offer. We have so much in common—like our love for odd numbers: 5 weeks, 31 days, and that one special day with only 23 hours. I can’t wait to fly kites with you, take walks with you, and have a picnic with you. You’re enough to drive everyone mad. I’m glad you are back.
Love
The Co-ed


HOLY BANANAS! It’s March. I’m excited! This means that BIRTHDAY MONTH has arrived. Alright so I’m turning 20 this year on the 27th. Here’s my list of “goals” (20 of them) to accomplish in the month of March.
1. Go on a date
2. Get half way through The Count of Monty Cristo
3. Go rock climbing
4. Watch 2 movies I haven’t seen
5. Manicure night
6. Film all my clogging routines and clog them correctly—correctly is the key word!
7. Buy a new shirt
8. Go play some laser tag
9. Get back into an exercise routine
10. Do something spontaneous
11. Make a piñata
12. Fly a kite
13. Hike the “Y”
14. Go on a picnic
15. Learn how to do a cartwheel
16. Write 3 friends I haven’t talked to in a while.
17. Do some type of service project
18. Host a game night with people I usually hang out with.
19. Go on another date (ha-ha, I know I’m pushing it)
20. EAT CAKE!


Well it’s already the 6th so I hope I can do all of this before April 1st! I love you all.

Love

The Co-ed


1 comment:

Taz said...

That's an awesome list. Whoa my sister is turning 20. Wow we're getting to be old farts now aren't we? ;p I can't believe how fast time goes by. It feels like last month that I just came into Young Women and you were taking care of me. Then it feels like yesterday is when we were both at Girls Camp and you gave me teh book that brings me almost the same amount of comfort the scriptures do. Now you're turning 20 and in a few months I'll turn 17. What's going on with time? I have to say that we've definatly both grown up a bunch and learned more than we thought we would. Anyway you'll hear from me on your b-day. But Happy Early B-day Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3