So…..it’s my birthday. And I’m 20—Holy Guernsey Cow!
I think we should celebrate—cyber style. Ok, really I don’t know how to do that so I guess I’ll figure another way to celebrate 20 years.
Alright, I’ve literally sat in front of my computer trying to think of funny stories or SOMETHING that I’ve had between my birth and this very day—an I’ve got nothin’. But I just realized that I’m the birthday girl and I shouldn’t have to be entertaining all of you. Here’s the deal: The readers (THAT’S YOU) should help me think of the good ole’ days (Meaning Leave a Comment!)---some of which I might have even experienced with you!
I must get back to my birthday!
Love
The Co-ed
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Something that happened between birth and 20: singing "bunny rabbit" raps so loudly the Stake President had to come in and tell us to quiet down. Oops.
Remember when Q and I were getting married and you were so weirded out by seeing him kiss a girl that you started counting how many times we kissed? I never knew at what number you decided to stop counting...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
From: Jecssica's Friend
Remember that time when we camped in the tent and then in the morning got donuts and I was like, "I'm not paying for that." and you were like, "It's 70 cents."
No? Well it still makes me chuckle.
You are so old. Things that happen between birth & 20:
The Screaming has finally stopped. You no longer need me to scope out the toilets at rest stops to make sure they do not have black seats.
Post a Comment