Holla!! So not much has gone on other than I’ve been sick. *cough, cough* Those were real coughs by the way. But I did make it through midterms with my illness. I got B’s on all of my midterms and that is perfectly fine with me. Go beef! ---that has absolutely nothing to do with midterms. I am so sorry. It must be the meds I’m on.
Sunday school went great. Apparently my assumed little class did not turn out to be so little but rather large. There were about 25 people in my class. A lot of people have told me they really enjoyed my lesson which is a huge comfort. In all honesty I ran out of materials in 15 minutes. That last 30 minutes was truly led and inspired by the Lord. I just kept looking at that clock and thinking “shoot how am I going to stretch 30 minutes of “how we know there is a God” and “how do recognize him in our life.” But somehow it happened. Thank heavens….and that is how I know there is a God.
Hey guess what!! I’m totally going to vote tomorrow so I can send in my ballot on Friday. It will be an epic day. This is my first election so please everyone—make sure under that box that says “For Presidential Electors For President and Vice President “….. skip all the parties. Yes, even The Reform party of Baldwin and Castle (both individuals I’ve never even heard of). Instead go down to the 6th line and write in your vote for “Heather Guernsey.” Sweet!! Don’t you just love all conversations involving politics? Ya, they’re my favorite too.
Sorry this is so short, but I’m gonna jet. My future presidential duties call. I will leave you with a fun little ditty though.
The following is from the Police Beat under the category of suspicious activity:
Female students in Helaman Halls complained about a man in a gorilla suit attempting to scare students near the Cannon Center. When police arrived, there was no sign of either the complainants or the gorilla. Students complained again early Oct. 3 about a man in a gorilla mast. The gorilla has not yet been identified.
Taking care of Gorilla Crime will be the first thing on my list to do as President.
--The Co-ed--
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh the Police Beat...an endless source of entertainment for all.
I'm sure your class was devastated when you weren't teaching on Sunday. Was attendance reduced? ;)
I want you to feel better!That sounds like you had an awsome class! You would be an amazing teacher! See I bet you would rock at being a High School Teacher! Now if I was 18 I would definately vote Heather G. ! H.G for P!
Post a Comment