Friday, November 19, 2010

Housing

On Monday I cut the future husbandman's hair. I've never cut hair before. As soon as the razor was in my hand I felt like I had all the power in the world! But then I kept having fears that I'd over shave his head somehow and make him go completely bald --just in time for our wedding too. He was so great at explaining what I needed to do though. Like start with the bigger numbers and go this far and then go down in the number to make it all layered. Or whatever you call it for guys. I don't know if guys layer their hair. Anyway, I'm going to get even better at cutting hair and we are going to save so much money on all these home haircuts. Sweet!

The housing search is still....a search. But I just have to tell you what happened today. I found a basement apt online so future husbandman wrote the number down to call. He then texted me and said when he called the guy who answered had no idea what he was talking about! Future husbandman explained the house we found online in case it rang any bells for the man on the phone. Nope, nothing! I went online to make sure it was still posted and it was so I texted future husbandman that it was still posted and what the number was.

Yea.... he called the wrong number.

Love
The Coed

2 comments:

Kendra Mitts said...

Lol, apartment searching is really no fun. I remember the search just keep looking. You might want to see if their is anything on facebook marketplace. some people put adds up there as well. Just a thought. Miss you Heather...

Jessica G. said...

Apartment hunting is soooo romantic. Not.
Did I tell you about the condo we were looking at where one of the residents had pictures of nekkid ladies all over his wall? Yeah. Told Q not to go in there...