So it has been about 3 months.....what's up with that?
School is great so far. My classes are fully loaded. I'm in mission prep (don't get any ideas it's just an easy GE), Sociology of Gender, Sociology of Racial Relationships, Research Methods and Inquiry, Advanced Family Processes (which is a research class), and Intro to Women's Studies. I have a ton of reading every night and lots and lots of papers. But I'm not letting that stunt my social life.
Two weeks ago I went on a date. It was good--nothing out of the ordinary. Then I had a date last week with another guy. Guy number two was fabulous. We went out to eat and watched a movie. It was actually a double date with Samantha too. And he even asked me out for the next night to go to a volleyball game but I had another date that night so I couldn't. *sigh* So then the next night I had a date with guy # 3 and the funniest thing happened. Guy # 3 is in my ward and was in my Stats class last semester so it was more of a friend date....no big deal, right. Apparently he was kind of in the middle of almost dating this girl in our ward so literally not even 24 hours after our date, I saw them at church holding hands. HA!! I'm way excited for them, but I'm just saying....IF they get married I should be their kid's Godmother because obviously it was after my date with Guy # 3 that he decided it was the other ward girl that he truly, madly, deeply wanted to be with. Or I should at least get a pan of brownies for my dating services.
And last but not least yesterday I made an avocado drink with Samantha. When the blender started to leak out milk I realized I forgot to put in the rubber stopper thing. Bad, I know, but easily fixed. Or so I thought. After grunting and twisting, all of my roommates and I could not get the bottom unscrewed. We then took it to the big strong guys in our ward. We went to at least 6 guys and none of them could unscrew it. After realizing that the sugar we put into the blender was probably making it sticky we started to try other methods. First we put it in hot water, then poured some oil in it to make it slick, then we tried dish soap, then we poured some vinegar in because it is supposed to melt sugar. After two hours we were still trying to unscrew it! So in my desperation I looked at the bottom of the blender and it was totally one of those RIGHTY LOOSEY, LEFTY TIGHTY things. We had the bottom off within seconds. Seriously, who does that?
Love
The Co-ed
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was about to offer you our old blender. :)
Post a Comment