It has been awhile, but I want you all to know that I am doing great.
Aman, was baptized a couple of weeks ago. His baptism was wonderful and happiness filled the room. I gave a talk about the Holy Ghost and I think it went pretty well. After I spoke, he got up to tell the whole ward how he first learned about the church (South Park) and his experience with the missionaries. It was so awesome! He is just on top of things and I am still very impressed by him. Plus, this weekend he is making me and few others in my ward a Nepalese dinner. I don’t really know what kind of food they eat, but Aman does say that the food is hot! I will make sure that I tell you all how it is.
Thanksgiving weekend was pretty quiet. Both my roommates left for the holiday so I was just chillin’ in the apartment with my fish Fred. I worked Wednesday through Sunday which was exhausting, but perfectly fine because I got paid time and a half. Jane Austen movies kept me company and the 4 hour BBC movie “North and South.” ---it was so good! For Thanksgiving I went to my oldest brother Quentin’s house after work. I was in charge of making the sweet potatoes and they turned out to be quite delicious. A girl from my ward joined us for dinner as well because she was unable to make it home to California for the holidays. The more the merrier!
There’s only a couple more days of school left and I have a ton left to do so I hope you are content with what little I told you! My mom is in Utah and tonight we are going to see The Nutcracker. I am so excited to spend time with my mom!
Happy Holidays
The Co-ed


3 comments:
I am very disappointed that I am not mentioned in this post. What. Is up. With that.
I'm with Sam...you include a picture of my bloated form and then don't rave about how awesome I am???
And I wanna hear about the dinner! (Sorry I was too distracted with contractions and not swearing at the waitress last night that I neglected to ask!)
When will the next update appear? I was hoping for more. ;P Love ya sis.
Post a Comment