ALOHA my fellow bloggers. Long time no blog, eh?
Don't believe my allusion of "ALOHA" (you know, Hawaii and exotic vacationing) for a second. Although this summer has been full of fun --complete with surprise road trips with college friends, Yellowstone, and bumming around....there was definitely no white sand or fire dancers.
This is actually my last week home in the land OZ before I go back to school. SAD. But maybe Provo will have a random tornado this school year that will pick my apartment up and carry me all the way back to Kansas with my little fish, Fred Astaire, too. I guess this update is just to tell you that I will be updating much more very very soon. My goal is to blog at least once a week this school year.
And because it is the Sabbath I decided to post the following video . I think we all need a reminder when it comes to recognizing our tremendous worth as we are all sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father.
BLOG ON
THE CO-ED
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yeah I was wondering when u would start posting again.
I saw that you went to Yellowstone and was thinking "Hey! We went there, too!" and was all excited because so many people we know seemed to go there this summer...then I remembered that you were there with us.
Yeah...still an airhead.
I loved it!! I'll start blogging too! In fact I'll try to do one today
Post a Comment